2010-07-27

Sneak peek...


I think I am getting a better balance at work now. It feels really great. I am working at two different places now, one that I LOVE and one that I don't love that much at all.. But I am getting on to it, I feel more confident now. It is a bit of a hierarchic atmosphere at the workplace that I don't like that much. But I think I am winning some respect from my boss and colleagues without climbing over other people to get there. That feels good. I've always hated people who do that, that can walk over dead bodies just to get to the top. I think it is disgusting and I detest that kind of people. I really cant stand them. one of my colleagues is like that. And I have been the body she has been walking over. She is on holiday now, so that might be why it is going so well at work and I am starting to like it. I only hope it will stay good, even after she comes back. But honestly I am not so sure about that... I got some photos from Peter yesterday. They are not finnished all of them. But you get a sneak peek because you continue putting up with my whining about work... :) I'm into a modeling mode right now. Though I haven't got anything booked in a while. But we'll have to do something about that, won't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment