2010-06-16

A Tigroness Fantasy...




At last I have got the lovely pictures from Evguenia. It has been worth the waiting I can tell you. There is a lot of work behind them. I am really impressed. Can you see it's me? I mean I can see it, but I don´t know if others can. I am the Tigroness a cross between tiger and lion.

A lot of working lately, and school work. I am writing a short story for school that I am rely pleased with. I will publish it when it is finished. But you will have to wait a while. When I send it to my teacher he runs it through a database to see that I havn´t stolen it from somewhere. It would be kind of ironic if that database found my blog and thought I'd stolen it from here...

Photographer: Anders "Bildmakare" Larsson
http://home.swipnet.se/anders-bildmakare
/

Makeup artist: Petra Heikkinen
http://www.thecore.nu/stylists/petrah/

Graphic designer: Evguenia Poukhova

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous16/6/10 21:14

    Coolt!
    Och jag gillar egentligen inte den här stilen, men detta faller man för. Snyggt!
    /Lell H

    ReplyDelete