2010-06-28

Tonsils

Had a wonderful midsummers with all the best people. Then on midsummers day we went out to our friend Peters summerhouse out in the Swedish archipelago. Or it isn't really his summer house, he is grown up there and his parents still live in the house.. We had a wonderful time though very tired after midsummers eve. The scenery is so beautiful out there. It's amazing.

I awoke in the middle of the night with so much pain in one of my tonsils I just couldn't stop crying. Couldn't speak or swallow. After two painkillers I managed to sleep a little but not much. So today we were at the hospital. They didn´t know what is was. Said it probably was just a cold and that I should continue taking painkillers. So I went home. Painkillers are not working. I have been crying and pacing up and down the hall all day. Not eaten not drunk. Managed to get some water with a pil down. For people who are dehydrated. Well I guess I needed it. Havn't drunk all day. Not hungry though I should be. Just want to throw things in the wall. Make noises make things break. I have the worst temper ever, my throat is hurting and I dont know what to do. And guess what? They do not remove tonsils from grown ups. You hacve to have major problems, and then I mean like 5 times a year. I have this shit maybe one a year and it is absolutely the most painful thing ever. Happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment