2010-06-07

Short update...








So my birthday came and went. I gave in for Popdakar, the music festival I wrote about. We had a picnic and it was really nice weather. I dug up all my old mix tapes and played a few. Later in the evening a couple of us went to see DAF. I had a wonderful day but I don´t really feel any older... I´ve already adapted to the thought of being 22.

Today I started writing a novel that I have to write for school. Very John Ajvide-esque if I whould say so my self. I havn´t written that much yet though. But I´ve really got the story going in my head. Actually quite impressed with myself. It was a long time since I wrote any stories... Well I still havn´t written it. But I´m on the go. I´ve got tons of schoolwork to do before midsummer so there won´t be much time for updates unfortunately. Otherwise looking forward to shooting with Alexander (http://alexanderbergstrom.blogspot.com) sometime soon...


The photographs are from a photo shoot I had with Johan Margulis this spring. My hair has grown a lot since then. I´m trying to get it long, I havn´t had long hair since I was in 8th grade and got home and took out the kitchen scissors...

Check out Johan's other stuff, they are amazing...

www.dancersbyjohan.se
www.artyphoto.blogg.se

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/7/10 02:52

    hej vill ha kontakt med dig men hur når jag dig mvh björn ajax www.ajaxphoto.se

    ReplyDelete