2010-06-30

Two dollar shoes

Today is the day ladies and gentlemen! I have decided to be healthy again, no more lying around in bed not being able to eat or drink, having fever. Today I am well. Welcome back Gabrielle!

My morning started with washing the dishes. I enjoyed it, I enjoyed drinking coffee, haven't drunk it for days. Washing clothes in the washing machine, now a long bath, change the sheets wash away all my illness. Today I start again. I'm back. This perfectly normal morning is beautiful and perfect. I'm going to put on my favorite dress and go out in the sun.

"I put my favorite white dress on, and my two dollar shoes. Tie my hair up the way you like, make you see that I´m still in love with you. It's gonna be so great, it's gonna be just like my wedding day..."


This video is pretty crappy. But I don't think there is a music video to this song. So don't bother watching the video, just listen to the song.

Hope you have a great day. I will. xxx

(Sorry haven't done many photo shoots lately. Will do and then publish the photos. Soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment