2011-01-03

Egypt

The hotel was really empty when we arrived. We were happy!






Ok, so yeah I know you are all wondering, so what happened in Egypt? It wasn't all crap even if I was sick all the time (I've been sick now for 3 weeks, but I am much better now, though in Egypt I wasn't fun..)

We had a really nice time actually. Just to get away for 2 weeks was fantastic. And the sun... I miss the sun! To just be able to lie in the sun and read for two weeks... It was wonderful!

We were on all inclusive which seemed nice at first, but the food was terrible. I think it was the worst food I have ever eaten. Really. Specially for a vegetarian, it was really hard. I ate rice and fried dry fish for two weeks. Thankfully I eat fish, otherwise I would be dead by now... HAHA
But the alcohol was also free, which would have been quite nice if I wasn't on penicillin half the time. So I was really unlucky to be sick. But well that happens.

It was nice, but I don't think I would go back. It was to much of a "family tourist place", I had Shakiras "Waka waka" on my mind ALL the time, because they played it ALL the time. Oh I don't know if I can really explain. Bad taste would be a good word. VERRY touristy. But we did have a nice time all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment