2011-01-14


Yesterday I bought these 7 books for 800sek. Just started reading the top one "Att tänka sociologiskt" by Bauman & May. I have a feeling this is a subject I am going to like. For thoes of you that don't know what sociology is about it is (to explain it simple) the studies of people in groups. You could say a bit like psychology, but focusing more on the group identity rather than the actual individual. I am only just getting the hang of this. In a weeks time when I have started my seminars and finished the book I can probably tell you more. I start on Monday!!! (And I've been going on about this for almost two weeks... haaha!)

Do you remember your first day at school?

I don't actually remember this, but I was told by my mum that she got a call from the school principal about me and a friend on our first day at school. Our school had pale green bricks, so me and my friend had decided that the colour was quite boring and started colouring the bricks with our crayons...

1 comment:

  1. Åhhh d va så lite så ;)
    jag använder oftast en highlighter som primer på ögonlocket.
    här har du den:
    http://www.kicks.se/vitry-b165/makeup/bas-c94/high-tech-lighter-p7682

    den är bäst, förstärker pigmenten i ögonskuggan!

    ReplyDelete