2011-01-01

The past year i pictures.

The year 2010 started at a new years party at Färgfabriken where I later started working.


The 5th of February my favourite Hugo (aka Bullen) was born.In February my parents moved from the place where I grew up.

Through April and May we set up "Lea" at Playhouse Theatre.These girls moved back to town.

In August we went to Cornwall. Here with out indie band Montacute.
We lost Luno. R.I.P. <3Catwalk in November. Your closet.Niclas and I celebrated 3 years together the 1st of December and decided to quit smoking. (Yeah this picture is taken in the summer, but I thought it would be a nice illustration for you.)I graduated from school! Hurlay!We spent Christmas in Egypt!Me in my glittery new years dress at Ida and Magnus.


Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. underbar du e! Tack :D

    ååå jätte fina bilder, hoppas du haft d bra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej,

    Hade du boken för Etik och Livsfrågor?

    http://www.bokus.com/bok/9789147053940/etik-och-livsfragor-i-vard-och-omsorg/

    Vad vill du ha för den i så fall?

    (Om du har matematik A så är det intressant också)

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually we moved in May.... :)

    ReplyDelete