2010-05-28

Increased Terror with Fort Zombie

I dreamed about zombies last night. Woke up this morning really scared. Quite pathetic, but it was a really weird dream. Niclas and I were stuck in our apartment and there were zombies outside as far as the eye could see. So I woke up early this morning and had to go and lock the door. Of course I know there are no zombies in real life. But my dream was so convincing. I had to walk around my apartment a couple of times, check my e-mail and facebook to calm myself down. I felt really silly..

It made me think of this video I was in last summer. It´s a prank trailer for a computer game called Fort Zombie by Paradox Interactive. We shot it during last years Zombie Walk in Stockholm. A couple of friends of mine work for Paradox.


1 comment:

  1. Du verkar ju ha fått till youtubeandet :D gött!

    ReplyDelete