2011-03-10

10 x 10

Photo: Jonas Mattsson
Ok, so I have gotten over this "everything is going my way"-feeling that I've had these past two weeks. I've felt that things are moving. But I know me and I am the most impatient person I know. It's only been two weeks and I am already crawling up the walls thinking : where is my apartment!!!! Where is my new life!!!??? When can I go off and hide and just be on my own. It's like it doesn't count yet because N and I are still sharing the apartment. I just long for my own space sooooo much. Just give me 20 square metres, that will be enough. Somewhere where I can lay my head and rest. Somewhere that is all mine.

Today has been a weird day. Yesterday I was out walking in the sun and smiling, today I have been wanting in the bitter wind just wanting to go home and sleep for weeks. I just don't understand how my moods swing sometimes. I keep trying to tell myself that I am being stupid and childish and to just set it aside. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment