2011-03-10

Berliner Bitter

Hey, did you miss me?

Recently I've had a lot to do. And I've been living with my grandmother for a time. It's like being on holiday from your own life. I haven't done any "normal" things. I've just been eating studying and sleeping mostly. It's been nice. This week i am back in my apartment, and so back to old bad habits. Like watching films instead of studying. I have to get a grip of myself...

N and I broke up after tree years. We both thought it was for the best. He is the most fantastic man I ever knew. He is my soul mate and my best friend and means so much to me I hardly know where to begin. But we had to move on. No hard feelings though. We both agreed to this, and actually, I think it is SO nice to be alone. Now I just need my own apartment so I can be alone. For real this time. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Berlin. Was where N and I met for the first time. They shut just about a month ago. This was one of their cocktails. Berliner Bitter. Not that bitter though. ;) But it is nice with nostalgia.


No comments:

Post a Comment