2011-03-14

twentytwototwo

I've had this blog now for more than a year. (Jesus!) So I guess I can count myself as a "blogger" now, though I don't really feel like one I can tell you. Anyways, I know that what you have all been wondering now for ages is: Why twentytwototwo? No really, I'm actually quite amazed no one has figured it out yet. Or maybe you just haven't dared to po the question? Anyways. Think about it for a while....




...





...



...




...



twentytwototwo?







...






...







Ok, those of you who know me should have guessed by now. Yes when writing twentytwototwo in digits it spells. 13:38. I have loads of explanations for that one.

The time I have top catch the bus tomorrow.
The time I broke my leg
The time I shaved only one leg
The time I was captured by pirates
The time I married John Lennon
The time I got the swine flu

No to be completely honest with you (cause I seldom am nowadays) It's the time I was born. And also the tattoo I have on my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment