2011-03-14

PopCo and my non functioning love life.


At the moment I feel this world is just going crazy. Everything I'm used to is gone. It feels sad in many ways. Mostly I feel a bit lost at the moment. Like I have nothing to really rely on but myself. I don't even have my own space, and that is really starting to make me frustrated now. The most reliable thing in my life at the moment is school. I could just stay there for ever. It's whats's closest to me at the moment. School and the people at school, the ones I meet almost every day, two people: Edith and Andreas. I don't see many other people at the moment, except for weekends. I miss always having someone to talk to. I miss that really badly. I'm not used to being on my own anymore. I need something to take my mind off things. What ever it may be.

Started reading PopCo today. Another book by Scarlett Thomas. Can't help loving her so much. The book starts off with a quote be Stanley Milgram. Isn't that just wonderful? It's so funny how these things happen. Just after reading "The end of Mr Y" (Another book by Thomas) that refers loads to Derida, I had to read a bit of Derida at school. Made school work loads more fun I can tell you. And now I start reading PopCo that I understand is a lot about mathematics and we are reading about statistic methods. It's just a really nice coincidence.

Otherwise I am walking arround this earth feeling extremely bored, irritated, unmotivated and unsatisfied. I need some action. I need some drama. Jesus, I am tired of this situation....

No comments:

Post a Comment