2010-05-10

Checkmate

A few pictures from a photo shoot with Anders Larsson (http://home.swipnet.se/anders-bildmakare/) and makeup artist Kajsa Edbom.
Edited by me. Enjoy!
Anders is a great photographer and friend. Lovely working with him. This is the second time I´ve been shooting with him. He is an extremely nice and warm person, full of ideas and passionate for what he is doing. It was great fun working with Kajsa too. She had this piece of checked material and wanted to do something with it, and this is the result. This is the firt time I´ve been doing makeup/beauty shots. Great fun! Kajsa is really talented.

I am still waiting with great expectations for the photos from my and Anders first photo shoot. I´m sure the pictures will be absolutely amazing. They are now in the hands of a graphic designer Eugenia, who is now working with them. Won´t tell you more than that. But I can assure you, it´s worth the waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment