2010-05-10

Time time...



It´s alla coming to an end. Or at least it should. School is soon over, but I´ve got LOADS to catch up on. And suddenly I just have no time! I thought I always used to have loads. Now time just runns through my fingers.

With the premier for our theater just round the corner (Now on Saturday 15th), my nerves are starting to make themselves reminded. (Can you say that in English? Göra sig påminda...)
I think it´s good for me to write in English, I do it so seldom otherwise.

I really should go through a couple of photos, I´ve told Johan I´d do it, ages ago. But then there is time again..

Also I should meet up with Armand and make some music. (I´m actually making music again! It´s great! I´ve been missing it so much!) We said we would meet again soon, and that was about a month ago, this theater thing has come in the way for everything.
But it´s great fun! If anyone wants to come, you can buy tickets on ticknet.se (just search for "Lea").

I say like First Floor Power: Time time, you never had it.
Just now I´d like another life, just to get more time. If I could just split myself in two...

Photos are by Johan Margulis (love the one with my cat! We tried to throw her out of the room, but she just wanted to be part of all the fun!)
www.dancersbyjohan.se
www.artyphoto.blogg.se







2 comments:

  1. den i profil med rosa linnet var ju helt wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack söta tjocksla... Saknar dig.

    ReplyDelete