2010-05-27

Sanna Skerdén















Summer is coming and my time still seems to be running short. After all these performances with the theater (that went great by the way!) I´ve got a whole load of work to do. And I need to find something to do during summer. Lately i´ve been working weekends as I go to school during the weekdays, but now I have to find a proper job for the summer, which I should have done ages ago, but time sort of ran through my fingers. It is already summer. But I´ve got a couple of leads.. we´ll see...

Today I have been rehearsing with Daltone. A Swedish rapper who is having his record release on Tuesday (1st of June). I am singing on one of his songs on the record and will be playing with him on the release night at Pet Sounds Bar. I enjoy it even if it isn´t really my type of music. A apreciate a lot of hip hop, but I don´t really listen to it. But it´s fun!

These pictures are from last summer. The second time in my life that I did modeling. The photographer is a really nice girl called Sanna Skerdén. I love her work and am really impressed by it. Also I think the world needs more good female photographers. There doesn´t seem to be many out there. I´d love to model for her again. Some of her stuff is really amazing.

http://www.sannaskerden.com/

3 comments:

  1. vad kul ! sanna skerdén är en av mina bästa vänners kusin . hon är mkt duktig ! /vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Är det sant? Vad roligt! Är det Vicky, vicky som jag känner som skriver. eller en annan Vicky?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky som du känner :)

    ReplyDelete