2010-05-10

School stuff...


School work and house cleaning today. Also I heard from Jonas that he has been to town to develop the pictures in colour . Looking forward to Wednesday when i get to see them...

Also I got a phone call from Emanuelle saying that the Swedish ABC-News will be coming to our rehearsal tomorrow!!! So watch the big box! :)

Just realized that my computer wants me to write in American English, which is pretty annoying...

Had a row over the e-mail with one of my teachers. I´m taking an internet course in Literature, and have been trying to get hold of him for ages. At last I have, and he claims that the address which I´ve been writing to has been down for years. But I got an e-mail from that very same address welcoming me to the course... And that was a month ago! I hate it when teachers take things personally, I just want help and answers to my questions, that´s all. And if it is an internet course as this is, it would be helpful to have the right e-mail address... FRUSTRATION

And! On top of that, one of my windows has cracked! Don´t know how it happened because I´ve never even opened it. When we moved in to our apartment one of the other windows were cracked in the same way, and we were the first to even live here. So I´m thinking maybe they´ve been cheating when they´ve been building the place?

Photos by me. The model is my sister. For an assignment in school. We are supposed to do cd cases... I chose Hell On Wheels because a friend of mine plays with them. All names of songs are real, the actual album exists, but doesn't look like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment