2010-10-28

Computer

I'm getting more and more pissed off with my computer.
One of the reasons I havn't been able to post any new pictures of my own for ages.

Maybe you guys can help me. Fingers crossed.


So I have a pc, used to have Windows XP, at the time evrything worked just fine.
But I installed Windows 7 just recently and now my card reader for my cameras memorycard doesn't work. When I first connected it to my computer after reinstalling windows it reacted and said "installing softwhere" or something like that and then said the installation was completed and my usb massstorage was ready to use. But I couldn't find it anywhere. Normaly it just poppes up and askes what I want to do (open folder, copy files to a folder on my computer and things like that.), now nothing happens and I cant find it anywhere. Really strange. i know there is nothing wrong with my memorycard and it isn't locked or anything. And I know there is nothing wrong with my card reader. I tried to connect it with my boyfriends computer and the same thing happened there, first it gave a reaction, then nothing. He also has Windows 7.




Anyone know what to do? The course at school I am taking now is photography, so this means I cant get to my schoolwork.




Another thing anoying me is that the cord to my computer isn't working eather. I've got it alla cellotaped, it worked for a while but now it doesnt so my computer is dead. Hurra!!!!



Oh yeah, and here is my card-reader I talked about. Love the related products...

And here's a bad mobile phone picture as I cant get to the pictures on my camera. This little thing was found in our postbox a couple of days ago. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment