2010-10-16

Daniel Eyre

So yesterday I went out with my friend Peter. A friend called Jeanette was celebrating her birthday, so we went and said hi. And after that the party continued at my place, until 7 in the morning that is. Jesus. YEah so I was a bit hungover today, and had completely forgot I was going to meet up with Tomas and pose fore his project. http://photoboy.se/ So I was a bit hungover, but it went well. We shot at Erstaviksbadet, the same place where I had a photo shoot with Sanna a couple of weeks ago, though not at the exact same location. I am actualy invited to a prty tonight that Tomas and his friend Joakim (who is also a photographer) are trowing. Not sure if I'm going to go though. I feel quite tired. But it would be fun...

Yesterday I met up with an equaintance -Daniel Eyre. Its quite strange we have been friends now on facebook for ages and never really met. he is a friend of a friend, kind of. I used to see him now and again when he worked at my local film rental. Before I moved that is. Anyways, Daniel is amazing at fiddeling around with photoshop. I love his work and have always ben comenting on his pictures. So we spontaniously met up yesterday. Took a walk and took some photos. It's nice to have someone as company when you are outr walking. I really need to get out more and take pictures, so it was perfect. So here are some of Daniels pictures. (If you click on them they become bigger...) http://danieleyre.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment