2010-10-28


I hate advertising on bloggs. But I am really quite impressed with a product so I want to share it with you. As I mentioned before I have the driest skin ever. After having a conversation with my friend Sanna about not throwing things away I went home and threw lots of stuff. I decided to buy a new night and day cream because the one I had wasn't really making any difference. So I went out and bought one. The shop assistant recommended one for my skin type, so I bought they day and night cream and a serum. I have never used a serum before and didn't even know what it was. But it gives extra nutrition to the skin, so for me with really dry skin that was great. I didn't have very high expectations though because I never find anything makes a differencing.

So what I really want to recommend is Lumene's "Finland"-series with Arctic cloudberry. The fragrance really reminded me of something from my childhood, but I still can't place it. Isn't that weird how that happens sometimes? Has that ever happened to you? Anyhow. It actually works, which makes me really impressed. Their products are also free from animal testing, parabens and colouration, which just makes me love them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment