2010-10-11

Where are you Johan Watsson?


When I looked in my postbox today I was first really happy.

SOMEONE HAD SENT ME A HANDWRITTEN LETTER!
That happens so seldom now days, and I really miss having pen palls.

I got a bit disappointed when I unlocked my postbox though. It turned out it was a letter I myself had written that had come back.

So here´s the story. A friend of mine has recently got the job as editor at a publishing company called Harlequin. They publish what we in Sweden might call "tant snusk" directly translated "lady filth", well you get the picture. Romantic novels, kind of...
Soooo my friend threw a party with a harlequin theme. (I was dressed up as a naughty school teacher. Yum....) We found a really old magazine (from 1990 I think) with kids looking for pen palls and realized that they were about our age. (though they at the time were around 13, looking for pen palls age 11-15) So we all started writing letters.

There was only one guy looking for a pen pall (girls magazine), and of course he was looking for girls. How could he resist a 22 year old naughty school teacher ey? ;)
So I wrote him, and sprayed some perfume, stuck on a couple of stickers and sealed it with a kiss.

Well turned out he wasn´t so charmed. Or well. He had moved anyway. Oh well. No new pen palls today then...

No comments:

Post a Comment