2010-10-25

Today

Sorry for wierd updates. I've had a lot to think about.

Today I went over for brunch at Sannas place. A great thing that really took my mind of things for a while. We had bacon/haloumi and eggs on toast and just sat and chatted for ages. She is great. It makes me happy to meet new people I really connect with. :)
Got a bit inspired by her apartment, wow it was lovely! I just want to throw away all the old junk in my apartment. I really should stop being so sentimental about things...

There is one thing I REALLY want to do right now. I want to move. We have been trying to move for a year but it isn´t working out. GIVE ME AN APARTMENT NOOOOOW!!!!!

Now: Indian food with Niclas and then we will be watching Harry Potter & the goblet of fire.
(HAHA! I finaly managed to get Niclas to like HP ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment