2010-10-08

Tooth ache!

Sorry for not writing...
I've had a couple of intense weeks. God, so much school work! Still I have two essays to complete this week end. Then I am freeeeeeee! I start a new course next week, photography again. So that is really fun. It will probably mean I´ll update here more than I have been doing. At least I am trying to not be off topic here.. And as I don't have time for photo shoots that often I suck at updating...
So what do YOU readers think? Should I update anyhow and write about my day to day life or should I try and stock to photography and only write when I have pictures to publish?

IT'S ALL UP TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Next week at least I might be doing FOUR photo shoots, which is great. I am really looking forward to it.

Today has really sucked by the way. My wisdom teath have started to come out slowly, and then this morning I woke up with this MAJOR tooth ache! So I called the dentist and they asked me a lot of questions on the phone and said I had to come in today because I had an infection and it could get dangerous if I waited! So I got an apointment AN HOUR later! This has never happend to me before. It is always at least 1 week of waiting, if you are lucky that is. So I was really thankfull for that. Nasty buissines...you don't want to hear about it. Anyways now I am on penicillin and pain relievers. Hurray! At least it is happening now when I'm not as broke (not entirely true, am broke now, but waiting for the money to come rollin in, soon I hope!) and not out of the country or something. I'm going on holiday in December, and EVERY TIME I'm going out of the country I get a tooth ache or a major cold or something. So at least it is happening now instead of later. So hopefully it will get better. But the fact remains that the tooth seems to be growing entirely the wrong way, so I might have to have an operation. :( Fingers crossed that I don't have to!No new pictures to post so you'll have to do with this one. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Vad som helst är roligt att läsa tycker jag! :D

    ReplyDelete