2010-09-09

Kylie Minogue & Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow

So also, I have to make up for my bad mood last night. I was all moaning about school. anways the girl I so claimed that I hated turnd out to be ok today. Well she was still a bit of a selfish bitch, but she is actually quite funny. We even made it to the tube together and talked about politics!

Problem is, she is that type of gal that is much smarter then she appears to be. She acts (and is) like a complete bimbo, which makes her seem more stupid then she actually is. I hate when women do that. It happens all to often.

We are one another s complete opposites. But that kind of makes us get along in a strange way. Weird how life twists and turns...

She is also the first person my own age that I've met that admits that she does botox to her lips! This is so weird. Botox ios not even on my world map. I would never ever ever touch a thing like that.

Anyways, that was that.

Soon soon my friends I will upload more photos from my photo shoot with Bogdan. I promise!

Also I am doing a photo shoot on Saturday with Sanna http://colormeonce.blogspot.com/ inspired by the music video for "Where the wild roses grow" It will be cooooold...but great fun! Sanna is a great photographer and I have no doubts at all that the pictures will turn out fantastic! :)


1 comment: