2010-09-10

Waiting...


I am pouring up a hot bubble bath and a glass of white wine. One day I will probably have to move to a flat with out a bath tub, I dread that day. I am more of a bath person than a shower person. I have had a great day today. Walked arround town with one of my best friends -Hanna and her baby boy Hugo (aka Bullen). He was in a bad mood though, really tired, and so were we... I havn't slept much this week, but tomorrow I have no things planned, and no school (!) so I can get up what ever time I like! I actually got a membership at a gym today as well, it's only for this month though. But it means I have a bit of time to try it out and see if it's my thing or not. Tomorrow I am going to a dance class and on next thursday I will be doing some yoga. I used to do yoga when I was little, because my mum did yoga when I was about 13. Then one night I got in a teenage tantrum and decided that I would jump off the balcony if my mum went to her yoga class (HAHA!) so she decided to bring me with her... So I did yoga once a week until I was about 16. I've really missed it since. I think this yoga class will be physically harder though than the one I used to go to. We'll see...

After hanging out with Hanna and Hugo I got home and had a twenty minutes rest, then got into town again to meet Sanna and Jenny and plan the photo shoot on Saturday! We had a really great time. We kind of got off the subject of planning though and just talked about other stuff. But we managed to plan it all in the end. They are coming over to my place on Saturday so Jenny can fix makeup and hair and then we'll head out to the lake where we are shooting. I'm REALLY looking forward to this. It is great to work with people you really get allong with. They are both lovely people that I would love to hang out with more often, not only for photo shoots. (You hear that Sanna? I know you are reading...hah!) Thanks for today. You really made my evening!

Now waiting for that boy to get home so we can hang out a bit. And guess what? He is not working tomorrow!!!!! I havn't seen him all week and hardly see him now days as he works ALL THE TIME. Right now he does three peoples work, so even when he is at home he is working mostly... :( I miss him... We had five days holiday this summer together. 5 DAYS. And during those five days we were in Cornwall with friends, so we were not alone together once. I just cant wait until December. His mum has invited us to Egypt for two weeks over Christmas. Then we will have time. Just to eat good food, drink good wine and hang out...

1 comment: