2010-09-08

This doesn't work...

Photo by Bogdan Grigore http://bogdanphotos.wordpress.com

Today has bee a hectic day. I have seriously bee studying ALL day. From 9 this morning until 12 at night. I had two hours break to eat... Now of cause I cant sleep because I have international politics (after world war 2 ´till present) spinning around in my head!

So I thought I just need to do something else. Like write in my blog!

(thinking)

(thinking)

Hm...

Just realized I don't really have anything to write about. That is probably not true though, but all I can think of are different European based organizations and so on and so forth... And I don't particularly want to write about that, and you (if there is anybody reading) probably don't want to hear about it anyway.

So here is a really fun list instead: Things I am stressed out about.

- This test I'm doing first thing tomorrow morning, like I said, international politics.

-A group assignment about Korea that we are doing. (I'm doing North Korea), mainly because there's a girl in my group that is such a total BITCH. I rarely really dislike people. This woman, I have spoken to her for about five minutes. She did not introduce herself to the rest of the group (she was thrown into our group after we already started the project because she had not been at school for some reason), and seriously, she behaves like she was Kim Jong-il himself! Do this do that and thinks she can completely re-organize our work which we have already started. If she starts bitching tomorrow again, seriously, after three nights of almost no sleep and that test I'm doing tomorrow, if she starts being rude again tomorrow she's in trouble... I will not be in my best mood tomorrow, that's for sure.

-I also have to write an essay on Korea, this is for another subject though, and it's not a group assignment.

-I have to write an essay about women rights through out history.

-I have to apply for CSN to get any money at all. I have just never worked out the easiest way to do it. And they really freak me out. I am actually really scared of them. What if they don't want to give me any money because I failed a couple of courses this spring (never applied for money then though). They could actually do that which would mean that I would have to drop out of school to start working again. And I only have 400 points left, I'll be finished at Christmas and then I can go to university. I HATE the Swedish system, I hate the ruling government. The latest year they have been cutting down resources at 30% from the "adult pre-university schools", They have also changed the system so that your grades then are worth less than if you did them in gymnasiet (like 6th form in sweden) This means that you are "punished" by society if you drop out of school at the age of 16. Whilst when you are 16, you are not of age and can not decide or do anything about the social standards which you live in. You can not chose the environment you grow up in or what parents you get to have. These were some of the causes I didn't manage to go to school at that age. And now the government is punishing me for having a lousy childhood to be frank. Great stuff.

Hopefully there will be a change of government on the 19th of September!
Vote 'em away my friends!

Sorry... This really didn't help. I just got in a bad mood and am even more awake.

IT DOESN'T WORK!

I just want to sleep...

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU CAN'T SLEEP? Counting sheep has never worked for me...

Sorry for being in a bad mood again. I am nice, I promise!
Night. xxxxx G

No comments:

Post a Comment