2010-09-01

Photo shoot with Peter Ljungkvist






Mkay... so... I decided to uppload some photos before they get to old...

These Pictures are by Peter Ljungkvist ( http://www.plf.se/ )and were taken sometime in June. They are taken just next door to where I work... I was a bit nervous that my boss would walk by or something. ;) It was great working with Peter. I was a bit nervous to begin with because I hadn't done a photo shoot in a long long time..

The photos didn't turn out to be quite what I expected. I intended on a pure fashion photo shoot, but instead they turned out like calm portraits. When I say I expected something else it does NOT mean that I am at all disappointed. I think these photos are wonderful and Peter is a truly great photographer. But I must say I haven't done a lot of fashion shooting. Whenever I try it doesn't really go my way. Mainly because I chose photographers that want to do fine art instead... Which like I said I really enjoy doing. But I feel I should try something else to get more experience in different fields. Any advice? I think a good place to start is to find a cool make up artist that I can work with. I have worked with a couple that have been really good and nice and everything, but I think we need to have the same visions and be able to cooperate more. Well well...

1 comment:

  1. Jag visste inte att du hade en blogg! :)
    Tack va söt du är!
    Svampplockning bör vi verkligen göra någon helg och sen på kvällen rensar vi och gör kantarell någonting med ett gott bröd och god dryck. Det skulle vara jätte mysigt. Jag såg en skit cool grej som Jamie Oliver gjorde i Jamie does Stockholm. Älskar Jamie Oliver!

    ReplyDelete