2010-12-02

3 years


Niclas and I have been clearing up the apartment now for two days. We thought as we are leaving soon and won't be back home again until the 28th we should clear up for the new year. Yesterday we worked from 12 am to 12 pm with hardly any breaks except for eating. I was really hitler when I got going. Shouting out orders. Haha... well at least we got a lot done. Today I haven't been quite as up for it...

Now I just want to get this done. But people keep calling Niclas on the phone ALL THE TIME. I'm getting tired of this now. Just had an early dinner/late lunch and am dying on the sohats one thing about me that is really irritating. Feed me, and I will fall fast asleep. If I don't get loads and loads of coffee that is.

Oh, and yesterday was the official 3 years day...
Three years ago I woke up in Niclas apartment after a late night party. So tonight we are going out for a drink to celebrate. If we eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr get finished with clearing up the apartment that is. And if I don't fall asleep first...

(The first two pictures ever of me and Niclas. I think we had been going out for about a month.)

1 comment: