2010-12-02

Love part two.

I have lost a lot of readers during my absence. Can't win them all I guess. I have about 7 returning visitors. You 7 make me happy. I don't know all of you in real life. But it makes me very happy to know that you are in some way interested in my life and like what I write.

I don't really care that much about statistics, though I can't help taking a peak once in a while to see how many followers I have... Mostly I write for myself. I used to keep a diary. A couple actually. I think I have about 40 diaries down in the cellar. Quite amazing really. I haven't kept a diary for ages now. That is why I started blogging, at least for one part. It is a bit therapeutic to be honest... And for some reason the knowledge that someone might be reading intrigues me. It's like writing to a pen pal. Someone you fell you trust completely though you have never met them.

I've had a couple of pen pals in my days. Not very interesting when I was younger. But I once met a man named Mika, I was 16 I think. I don't know how old he was. Too old I can imagine. We never met again. But we used to write letters to each other.

There's something special about not meeting a person. Once I fell in love over the telephone. It never worked out of course. Once we met the magic was broken. We had really bad sex and then never saw each other again. It felt very sad afterwards. Like I had lost a really old friend. We used to talk all through the night, for hours. I used to sit outside with a blanket around me. Watching the stars. It was one of the most romantic infatuations I have ever had. It was never meant to be real though. It was meant to stay over the telephone.

No comments:

Post a Comment