2010-12-13

Merry X-mas


Sorry for no blogging. I have been sleeping away my fever. Soaking my bed with sweat.
Lovely huh?

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Sharm El Shejk, hopefully I won't be lying around the room with a fever for two weeks or be eaten by sharks. No blogging for a while. I feel like a sweaty pig. That's the time when you look at pictures of yourself and think "If I only could look that good, living the high life.." I Really need to pack my bag... But I haven't got out of bed for two days.

Wish me good luck. And a merry Christmas to ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. God Jul till dig med. Och krya på dig för guds skull. Låter inge vidare att resa bort om du ska ha feber och grejer.

    Otroligt söt bild på er btw. Ni är hur fina som helst! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God jul på dig me!
    Det är bra gumman, vi önskar oss ingen päls i julklapp;)
    kram!

    ReplyDelete