2010-12-07

Day 7: Friends


I have a lot of wonderful friends. But I am not very good at cherishing them...
I am really bad at calling people, and then I expect them to call me. Silly really.

I try to me open with people, but still I think I have a hard time letting people in close.

I have a couple of people I would really like to meet more often.

One person in particular is very important to me right now. He is an old friend of mine that I have gotten in contact with again. Usually when so much time has past it can be hard to pick up where you left it. We have both changed enormously since we lost contact. But in some strange way we have changed the same way. and grown closer. Or at least that is what I feel. He is someone that I really want to hang out with more often because being with him gives me so much in return. We have so much to talk about. It never ends. Lots of love to you Isak.

I have another old friend. We used to play when we were kids. I was really in love with him at the time. Well you know, like kids are in love. We met on a plane from London a couple of years ago and started writing to each other. We lost contact for a while but have just recently started writing again. I love having pen pals. I haven't had many in my life. But I have really missed it. And he is wonderful to write with. I really enjoy it. So a shout out to Adam as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment