2010-12-06

Day 4: About love

My bad. I haven't been writing for two days. I tried, but I couldn't figure what to write.

So love. This is really tricky. There are so many different ways of loving. In some ways I wish I could do everything over. When you start loving, it is the centre of the world. The most wonderful and most destroying power of all. It still is in some ways, and will always be. But it is...different.
Maybe we take one another too much for granted. But the years pass and one grows accustomed to each other. It is still love, but one smile doesn't send butterflies through your chest. (It still happens, but not all the time) It is a deeper kind of love. You trust completely, and there for it can be much more devastating. You build your whole world around someone else. They are part of every breath, even if you do not always think of them.

I do not believe in a lifetime long lasting love. I can not promise a thing. But I can promise what I feel today. And that I want us to be together always.

1 comment:

  1. Kul att du är med i min tävling!
    Lycka till och ha en härlig måndag :)

    ReplyDelete