2011-02-02

It's.... a geek!

So... there's this birthday part I'm invited to. It's a costume party with the theme "geek". A friend thought I should dress up as Lara Croft. But that just feels like an excuse to dress up in a slutty costume. HAHA! Besides I think I would feel quite uncomfortable wearing almost nothing. My minds just gone bland though. Suddenly the only thing I see in my mind is a pair of geekie glasses. (Got thoes!) But that won't do as a costume. It doesn't have to be a video game character, anything geekie really. I just can't think of anything.

1 comment:

  1. Du bör totally gå som Daria. Hon är min favorit "nörd". Det var en MTV serie, tecknad, på 90 talet som jag var förälskad i och fortfarande lite är.

    Hoppas länken funkar.

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tRRSWeXGJzY/TCvXj3Dk7AI/AAAAAAAAAnA/rZI4zihe-SM/s1600/daria.jpg

    ReplyDelete