2011-02-12

Lazy old sun


Good morning! Yesterday some friends came over and what whas meant to be a small get together suddenly turned into a party. A lot of people whom I haven't seen for ages, it was really nice. Awoke with the sun in my face. I'm noticing how much more happy I am now. I guess it's a combination off things, the sun is one of them. I hate winters. My muscles don't hurt as much any more. Which means I am getting stronger. I'm amazed because I didn't think my body would get used to training this fast. I am sitting in the sun drinking coffee from my new tiny coffe cup. I am so happy for it. Someone had thrown it away so I rescued it. Isn't it pretty? It makes me happy. :) Lazy old sun - The Kinks

2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful :) Sieze the feeling, I hope it'll last for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken mysig mugg. Var har du hittat den? :)

    ReplyDelete