2011-02-07

One more cup of coffee before I go...

It's interesting to have a seminar teacher that doesn't want a discussion. And of cause it's me and a guy in my class that are the only ones talking through half the lesson and arguing with the teacher. Oh I love to argue with teachers. The rebel... sigh....

Also had a coffee with Edith today. Or a couple, got to school quite too high on caffeine, it was pretty bad actually. I hate drinking too much coffee. It should be illegal. I cant help feeling a bit sick and laughing at myself for getting in this state at the same time. I should have learned by now.

And yes you are probably roling your eyes and shaking your heads and thinking "Really? On coffee? What did she really take..." And yes I feel a bit weak and stupid, but I confess here and now that I get very affected by caffeine and probably won't sleep for three days. Ok, not that bad, but close.

Note to self: one cup per day maximum!

Good night friends! X/G

Gabs the geek. Looking pretty smug...

3 comments:

  1. Jag kan inte sova om jag dricker kaffe efter fem. I hear you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Söt! Och hjälp nej, inte mer än en kopp kaffe om dagen annars blir jag alldeles skakis :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag har också ett maximum på en kopp på en dag annars blir jag helt coco. Hur söt är inte du då!? Love the glases!
    När har du tid att fika om dagarna? Jag dricker helst te. Gärna på Lotus eller String. Det är nära skolan också ;)

    ReplyDelete