2011-02-14

Valentine

Someone really made my day. I got home, cold and with a kind of "fuck the system"- anger. (I think it had something to do with talking about classes in society, and the fact that the speaker on the train was on really loud, and the driver kept shouting at people to stay clear from the doors. So I listened to "Common people" with pulp which made me more angry.) Anyhow, got home, opened my mailbox to find it full of crap (bills, advertisement and stuff...) but on the bottom of the pile was a mysteriously anonymous valentines card addressed to me! I've been sitting and admiring it and smiling and trying to recognise the handwriting, waiting for some sort of give away on whom might have sent it. But I have absolutely no idea. Someone just made my day. Who ever you are. Thank you so much!
And to the rest of you: I hope you have the best valentines. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment