2010-11-04

Crazy day


Day started, waking up to 5 polish builder guys in my apartment, they sounded like a whole party. Seems like it takes five people to change a window. My sister was sleeping on the sofa and was really scarred. HAHA We didn't know they were coming, so that was a big surprise... My sister hid under her blankets. ;)

My grandpas birthday today. I was going to take some photos. But the second I took out my camera my grandma and mum started arguing. I have the funniest grandma. Don't know if it's in a good way though. I don't think my mum thinks so.... She was telling my mum that she needed medication for her nerves and that it was her fault that her collegues didn't like her... Sounds terrible now. But at the time it was quite funny. At least my sister and I thought so. They are always nagging at each other.

Tonight I am going to my friend Sanna to have a movie night. I think it will be a lot of David Lynch. It feels like my whole week has been kind of Lynch'esque. Tomorrow night is going to be strange. Unfortunately I can't write about it. I can't even talk about it. Oh, I hate being stuck in the middle of other peoples problems. I hate having to keep secrets. Well not all secrets, but sometimes I just don't want to know. I don't want to get involved. But I already am. Tough luck.

Grin and bear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment