2010-11-05

Silencio

Forgot to mention. While at my grandparents we went through a couple of my gran's old clothes. It is SO depressing! I always loved her dressed and her shoes. But my gran was the slimmest thing in the whole wide world. I used to be able to get in her dresses when I was like 15, but now I cant. And all her shoes are size 39, and I take a 40-41. My sister was with me, and all the clothes and shoes fit her. :( She went home with 5 pairs of new shoes!!!! Lovely lovely old beautiful shoes. The way they aren't made any longer. I am SO jealous! I know it is impossible for me to have a body of a 16 year old. But things like this just makes me hate it. It sucks to be the oldest. I am 6 years older than the older one and 8 years older than the younger one. They will always be younger and more beautiful. I am dead serious. I hate it.

Had a great evening at Sanna's any way. Took me ages to get home though. Thank you for a fab evening!

Here are a couple of pictures I took for school the other evening. And yes, the first one is my stunning ashole of a sister who stole all the shoes! (Sorry hun, I know you can't help it. Love you anyway. <3)
Not really too happy about the photos. I was what we in Sweden call a "klant" and had the highest ISO on my camera. Didn't notice that until later and by then I was cold and tired and heading for a coffee. The last picture was just a test shot when I was testing the light. It is quite dark, but I sort of liked that. I love Pearls red hair, the problem is that it makes the face look red too. And I'm not that good at photshop... So when is the crash course Sanna?

1 comment:

  1. Hallå, kul att du kikar förbi! Jag skulle säga tre lager då har du garanterat heltäckande;)
    Dem är sjukt fina! Ha en bra dag.

    ReplyDelete