2010-11-28

Schools out for good.


Tomorrow is my last day at school. last day before university. If I get in that is.
I have to start writing here again. I haven't had time for so long. And that I do have time again it feels like I've lost the habit.

All, cross your fingers for me tomorrow. I'm going to get my grades. Cross fingers that they are on time so I can print them and send them in to university.

Niclas has had the flu now for 3 weeks. I miss the real Niclas. I feel like a bad girlfriend. But I really took care of him the first week, then I went to England for a week, and the third week he went back to work which I protested. Now he is back home. I can't stand his cough. And he is no fun. I feel selfish in saying that. But it's like he has been away for 3 weeks, the real Niclas I mean.
I hope he gets well soon. I miss him.

It's weird knowing that I won't be going to school anymore. It feels like I've forgotten something. But I don't know what, that's the trouble. I hope it's just a feeling. I keep going over everyting for tomorrow, so that I haven't forgotten anything. But I can't think that I have. I hate that feeling. It makes me all nervous and distressed. I don't think I'll be able to relax until I have my grades written down on paper.

Fingers and toes crossed. I am so nervous.
Ps. First picture is me when I am about 4 at my Grans house. Second picture is me in my Halloween costume I made when I was 7, also taken at my grans.

No comments:

Post a Comment