2010-11-07

Dear Blogg...


Dear Blogg,

You have now been my friend since may. I feel we have become very close, and I have spilled my heart for you many 'a time. But still, you havn't unfolded for me. I feel I know so little about you. You always wear the same clothes and the same moods, it would be nice to see all aspects of you don't you think? Maybe you can show me your true colour one day. You know, I think change is important. We need to change sometimes to feel a little alive and crazy. Our relationship needs to move forward. It feels like we are a bit stuck. It's easy when you are in love to isolate yourself from the rest of the world. But I think you should be more out going. Maybe some coments would do it. Maybe changing the header. This is really hard for me, I think we need help to solve our problems.
Maybe there are people out there who have been in a similar situation and could give us some advise?

I know it is hard sometimes Bloggy, but we are in this together. I won't let you down.
Yours sincerely

Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment