2010-11-10

Shoes!

On Saturday I will be walking the catwalk at a fashion show. I cant post pictures of my outfit, but I'll be sure to post you a pic later. Today though I have gone through what shoes to wear, of course I am not the one who chooses though, but we had to bring our own shoes. So I took some pic of my favourite shoes. Just for the record, here they come.

These are one of my absolute favourites, though I seldom find the the right time to wear them. I bought them in New York last fall.Another pair of favourites, my Kookai shoes from France. One of my best bargains. I love them.My latest pair. I think I posted a photo of these before. Old gran's shoes are my favourite. :)And here is a little give away. These I will be wearing on the catwalk on Saturday. My goldies. I've had these for ages. Can't remember when I got them.

Well that's that. Today is a grey day. And they have started drilling again.... :(
I thought I'd try to write an essay today. Might have to wear earplugs though...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, jag gillade bild två och tre bäst. Mest min stil. Hur fina som helst. Kan du inte ha köpt någon av dem i sverige? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nr 3 har jag köpt på Åhléns. Manufacture d'essai heter märket. De sista är från din sko tror jag.

    ReplyDelete