2010-11-23

Sour times


Cheerio! (By greeting you like that I seem fun alert and interesting, but I am actually tired as hell...)

I haven't been in now for some time. Sorry about that. I had a lovely stay in London and in Rattlesden which is the home of my grandparents. It hasn't been the most relaxing trip though and I havn't really had time to rest since I got home either so i am completely nackerd. At the moment I am sorry to say I won't be writing a lot. This week is just packed with schoolwork that has to be in by Monday. So by the middle of next week I will hopefully be back and about.
Right now I hardly have time to sleep. i just want to sleep...

Hope your week is calmer.

Love /G

Ps. I give you a really old picture of me. Hope you're at least a little satisfied... I'll get better soon. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment