2010-11-06

Smoke and Mirrors.



Very hungover after last night. Weird evening I can tell you. Though Gotan Project were great.
Tonight I am heading to a party at a friends house. They moved in over a year ago. But they are having their "move in"-party tonight. Before I go though I will be heading to one of my favourite bars. The bartender there promised me to make me a special coctail inspired by England. This ws last week. He told me to come back this week becous he had to fix a sertain licour for my coctail. Isn't that sweet. So I hope he is working tonight. And I hope I'll be left alone. I just want to sit down, enjoy my cocktail and read my book.

I was inspired by http://natalylopezz.blogg.se for my hairdo of tonight. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Åh, boken ser jätte cool ut! Och ditt hår är helt underbart! Jag vill också ha sådär långt hår så man kan göra en fläta runt hela huvudet! :-O ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/11/10 18:58

    jag tänker ofta på dig
    hoppas du har det bra där du är

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det känns bra att veta att någon tänker på mig, även om jag inte vet vem du är. Ikväll behöver jag det mer än någonsin. Tack.

    ReplyDelete